4.5 FORUM: What's the Issue?

Upload your forum contribution by clicking on "Add a New Question" below. You may type your contribution directly into the text box or upload a file.  Do not submit to the TEACHER ONLY dropbox.  Refer to the book module found previously in the course for specific instructions for this assignment. 

Name the file with your name and the title.  eg. Sally Brown What's the Issue

1. Post your example as described in the book by clicking Add a New Question.
  2. Reply/Respond to your classmates examples by clicking on their contribution and selecting Reply.  Try using the following prompts to guide your response to another post:  "I wonder...", "I know...", "I can...". 

Assessment:

Learning Target(s):  Exemplary (6/6):Students can demonstrate their ability to respectfully exchange ideas and viewpoints from diverse perspectives to build shared understandings and extend thinking.

Written Expression: Exemplary (6/6): Sentence structure and vocabulary are skillfully written and carefully chosen. Work has been proofread and there are no errors in spelling, capitalization, punctuation or grammar. Content is complete to assignment requirements and makes insightful, mature connections with logical information and inclusions.

(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)